V3 Home Missing

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WordPress Theme V3 Home Missing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mitcheh
    Participant

Hi there,

I was looking at the BNSCloud Dark Theme which is just HTML & WHMCS. However I was looking for a WordPress theme, and clicked on the “WordPress version” available, so I’ve clicked on this and in the Live Preview it says Bluishost and contains the same Dark Theme now called Home Version 3(Dark).

However, I’ve installed the Bluishost theme on WordPress and installed the demo data, but cannot find this Home Version 3.

Can someone please assist with this?

Thanks,
    Mitch

Hi Mitch,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. Our team mistakenly uploaded the BNSCloud’s intro page to Bluishost. However, the versions are coming soon for Bluishost ASAP. We are working on the updated versions of the Bluishost theme.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. You will get notified via email when the theme update will available to download.

We are really sorry for the mistake.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mitcheh
    Participant

Hi there,

This is rather inconvenient and is costing me time on this project. Is there an ETA for this? I was expecting to have this project completed by the 13th. Had I of known the theme didn’t have what I was after, I wouldn’t of purchased it.

Thanks,
    Mitch

Please open a refund request on the Envato Market to get a refund.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mitcheh
    Participant

Is there an ETA on when the Home v3 will be done?

Thanks,
    Mitch

There has no ETA because there are 4 new home versions and 2 new contact page versions are coming soon. So, it can take this month or more.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

However, the homepage version 3 (dark and light) and the 2 new contact page versions can be published within this week and We are trying our best.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mitcheh
    Participant

Hi there,

I have placed a cancellation request already before seeing your second response.

If that is the case, could you please cancel the cancellation request and I will wait for the v3 to be published this week. 🙂

Thanks,
    Mitch

Okay, we will Decline your refund request.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Mitch,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We need one more day to finalize the Home v3. We will able release the Home v3 on Monday.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Hi Mitch,

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We need one/two more days to finalize the Home v3. Because we are adding some more options/functionalities. You could check out the live demo here http://www.themelooks.org/test/home-v3-dark/

If you have a hurry then you could ask for a refund.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mitcheh
    Participant

Hi there,

No worries, thank you for the updates on this, it is greatly appreciated.

The demo is looking good. Look forward to the update for this.

Kind regards,
    Mitch

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour