Video Background

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CloudServer HTML Template Video Background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nitin Agarwal
    Participant

Hello,
    I wanted to remove the video background of the template since it is increasing the load time of the website. I have already replaced the codes of video background with that of the slider. I want to remove all the unnecessary javascripts which might be there to support video background. Please let me know which codes can be removed since I will not be using video background.

Thanks

Hi Nitin,

Please follow the steps below.

1. First remove the code from main.js as shown in screenshot. (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gh7tp0 )

2. Then you can safely remove tubuler plugin from .html files as shown in screenshot. (Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gh7ucm )

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nitin Agarwal
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your prompt reply.

I have removed that codes and now my website speed have come down to 6 seconds from 18 seconds. I am looking to reduce more time. All the website speed tester tools are suggesting that speed is slow because there are too many CSS and js files and we should combine all CSS in one file and all js in one file. Can we do that? Will it have any negative effect or disadvantage?

If you could do it in a proper way, then there will not rise any problem.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nitin Agarwal
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply.

May I know the reason behind going with so many files instead of combining them one even if it reduces load time and increases speed?

Basically, we have used separately all 3rd party plugins files for easy to update the plugin, when a plugin updated with a newer version.

Moreover, we don’t combine all 3rd party plugins files, because, all plugins are from different authors, also all plugins purposes are different from each other.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour