Video Section

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT WordPress Theme Video Section

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Can I create a section that shows youtube videos? I tried with a new section but new section came with preselected about shortcode.

Hi Çağlar,

We are really sorry to say that there is no pre-built section to do this.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

So can we create a new section or use some kind of a page builder or something for it?

Of course, you could create a new section by writing codes if you are a programming person. Moreover, you could add and shows youtube videos in the portfolio section like this website made with CVIT.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Yes it looks good. What I have in mind is similar to this website.

As we talked before, button links of the slider cant be opened in new tabs right? But it can be set to anchor to a section of the homepage. So if anyone clicks, button will take them to the video section.

If I can have two portfolio sections on my homepage, I can use one of them to show videos and second one for my works. Is it possible to have 2 portfolio sections with different anchors?

Hi Çağlar,

We are sorry to say that it’s not possible. Because every section has a unique id and the id will be the same for the same section even you are using it twice.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Çağlar DİNÇ
    Participant

Hi there.

I’ve tried cloning the section to a new draft, an selected portfolio section and saved. That give me another unique ID for the new section. Here is the screenshot. And I managed to add 2 separate portfolio section to homepage.

What I need to know is,

1. how to change the anchor of a section (as in /#banner, /#contact etc)
    2. how to show only one category for portfolio section. (because I will show all my works on one, and the videos another)

I’m sorry to bother you like that, really. But if I could make the slider buttons to open in new tabs, these would be noo need at all.

Hi Çağlar,

1. We told about the anchor id, not the shortcode id. As we mentioned, “the id will be the same for the same section”.
    2. There is no option to show/hide one category. It will show all of the categories that you selected for a portfolio.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour