Video slider

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home OrDomain WordPress Theme Video slider

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Casper Hillstrøm
    Participant

Hi

Is it possible to use a video background in slider?

I want to use a video animation from Shutterstock.

https://www.shutterstock.com/da/video/clip-7889728-stock-footage-animation-of-data-flowing-to-cloud-storage-through-various-devices-such-as-mobile-phone-laptop.html?src=id/0

Files are MJPEG and MOV

Hi There,

Yes, it’s possible to use a video background in slider.

In this issue, first, you need to upload your video on YouTube, then you could use the YouTube video id as video background in slider.

This is because, the video background only supports YouTube video.

Please follow our provided documentation to customize the theme. You could also watch the video tutorials here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmIKrgYlRboPSeESLrmeB4i22lVtrvmB

Please note: we had an issue on video background and we already fixed it. In this issue, you need to use our updated theme. Please download the updated theme from Themeforest.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Casper Hillstrøm
    Participant

Is it only possible to use youtube videos? And the visitor has to press play?

I want to put in an animation that goes on automation. A .MOV file. Is it possible?

1. Yes, it’s only possible to use a YouTube video. Moreover, there will not any play/pause button for the visitor has to press play/pause the video.

2. In this issue, you have to upload your.MOV video to YouTube, then you need to use the video id from YouTube. This is because, background only supports YouTube video ID.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Casper Hillstrøm
    Participant

Okay, thanks

Where do I have to upload the Youtube video ID, so it can be shown in the slider?

Hi there,

1. Open the Home page
    2. Go to Slider/Page Header section
    3. Put your video id in Video Background text box.

Please check the screenshot as reference.
    http://prntscr.com/dsvej0

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Casper Hillstrøm
    Participant

Thanks

Casper Hillstrøm
    Participant

Hi

Now I uploaded video on new.one-sky.dk

But not the whole picture is shown. Is it possible to adjust it?

I tried to make the header Transparent in OrDomain options, but it doens’t work?

regards

Hi There,

It’s not possible to make the header transparent from OrDomain options. This is because, the theme has own UI and UX design and it’s developed based on the theme’s own UI and UX.

Moreover, our theme is all about those that you have seen in our demo.

In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the theme for you based on your own requirements.

Hope you understand.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour