First of all, we are unable to understand your language.
2nd, it will not work if you import the rates in CSV format from an another plugin or something else. This is because, the VOIP Pricing Calculator Plugin has own rates format and it will not support the rate format if you import the rates in CSV format from an another plugin or something else.
In this issue, you just need to import the Dummy Content properly to get the VOIP Pricing Calculator data.
Please follow the steps below.
1. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
2. Then install the theme
3. Then install all of the required plugins
4. Then active all of the installed plugins
5. Setup the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin’s settings (check out the screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/g8faky )
6. then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)
First of all, the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin like a 3rd party for this theme. We have just integrated the plugin to work with our theme and we have used 1 file for demo content for all of our used plugins, settings, theme options, etc. So, there is no separate (CSV file) for the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin.
Moreover, there is only one option to edit & update your own rate, double click on the rate and edit & update your own rate. Please watch the video tutorial https://youtu.be/Sp3yYy9_-Hg to edit & update your own rate.
I bought your theme only by get those plugins together, your theme is like any other theme, I need my respective support of how import my own rate file, or help me with another procedure for import my file, maybe converting this to MySQL.