VOIP Pricing Calculator › WordPress Plugin › Import rates

• Home
  • Topics
  • VOIP Pricing Calculator › WordPress Plugin › Import rates
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizWalls WordPress Theme VOIP Pricing Calculator › WordPress Plugin › Import rates

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tomas
    Participant

Hola / Hi,

Necesito ayuda con la importación de tarifas VOIP desde un archivo CSV, para mostrar en la tabla de la pagina web mediante el complemento VOIP.

I need import CSV rates file into VOIP rate table for display in website

Hi Tomas,

First of all, we are unable to understand your language.

2nd, it will not work if you import the rates in CSV format from an another plugin or something else. This is because, the VOIP Pricing Calculator Plugin has own rates format and it will not support the rate format if you import the rates in CSV format from an another plugin or something else.

In this issue, you need to add rates manually.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tomas
    Participant

it’s ridiculous that I fill the rates manually, I do not have another plugin, my question is about your VOIP plugin, I need to import my rates that I have in a CSV file.

In this issue, you just need to import the Dummy Content properly to get the VOIP Pricing Calculator data.

Please follow the steps below.

1. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
    2. Then install the theme
    3. Then install all of the required plugins
    4. Then active all of the installed plugins
    5. Setup the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin’s settings (check out the screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/g8faky )
    6. then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Moreover, you could watch the video tutorials (here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszPVSM4V9g&list=PLbmIKrgYlRbr-xin_hVBNnETK03grRF8f&index=1 ) to setup & customize the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tomas
    Participant

I already have the demo data loaded, what I need is to allocate my own rates (CSV file) to the VOIP plugin.

First of all, the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin like a 3rd party for this theme. We have just integrated the plugin to work with our theme and we have used 1 file for demo content for all of our used plugins, settings, theme options, etc. So, there is no separate (CSV file) for the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin.

Moreover, there is only one option to edit & update your own rate, double click on the rate and edit & update your own rate. Please watch the video tutorial https://youtu.be/Sp3yYy9_-Hg to edit & update your own rate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tomas
    Participant

I bought your theme only by get those plugins together, your theme is like any other theme, I need my respective support of how import my own rate file, or help me with another procedure for import my file, maybe converting this to MySQL.

In this issue, you could import your own rates file through database only.

Please follow the steps below to import your own rates file through database.

1. Go to your website database
    2. Find the table called wp_voip_country (please check out the screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/gozdjv )
    3. Import your own rate file there

Please note: Before import your own rate file, export the table with your chosen file format and open the file in a code editor to check the table data format.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour