VOIP Pricing / Rate Calculator

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home BizWalls WordPress Theme VOIP Pricing / Rate Calculator

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Alisa
    Participant

Hello!
    BizWalls | Responsive VOIP & Virtual Phone Business WordPress Theme
    You have not updated the plugin: VOIP Pricing / Rate Calculator, version 1.2. did you forget to update? Where can this be done?

Alisa
    Participant

Hi, can you do the job for the money? I need help with plugins:
    1.Phone Number Prices (WordPress)
    2.VOIP Pricing Calculator (WordPress)
    Can you help me for the money?

Hi Alisa,

Could you please explain with details what are you exactly looking for?

If you are looking for customization service then contact here with details about your requirements https://www.themelooks.com/contact/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Karl Prust
    Participant

I’m also having an issue with getting this working.
    I thought it was due to my lack of knowledge about wordpress, even though I followed the instructions to the word. But assuming I had done something wrong, I removed it completely and PAID for the theme to be installed from Envato (theme-ruby) and after shelling out the money to get them to install the theme, they said they could not get this working either and said it must be a bug and to contact the author.
    This is what they said
    “Regarding the menu issue, we checked the theme demos, it is also not working.
    We guess this is the theme bug. We temporarily added a custom CSS to fix for you.
    We recommended you should contact the theme author about this so they will fix it for you.”
    Although the CSS still wont allow me to get the voip rates page to show.

Any help would be great.
    Thank you
    Karl

Hi Karl,

Please create your own topic to get assistance on your issue without posting a reply in someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered for getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour