VPS Slider

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Doug L
    Participant

How do I add more than 1 plan to the VPS slider and get it to work properly? The demo only shows one plan.

Hi Doug,

You will get all of the VPS plans information in the js/vps-plans.js file. Moreover, you will need to add or remove the VPS plans from the js/vps-plans.js file.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Doug L
    Participant

Thank you for that information. One last question: If I have a second cloud page and want to use this same type of slider option, what do I have to change to identify the 2nd set of plan options?

In this issue, you need to create another vps-plans.js and vps-hosting.html Ex. vps-plans2.js and vps-hosting2.html. Also, need to call the vps-plans2.js in the vps-hosting2.html file to work the plans with the vps-hosting2.html

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Doug L
    Participant

Thank you for your help! That worked and everything is setup now.

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our template and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour
X

Important Notice! Attention Please.

We will be on the Eid Vacation from 31 July 2020 and won't be able to respond to support questions and email queries until 08 August 2020.