WHMCS

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Buddy
    Participant

Hi I upload the WHMCS package and it doesnt look like the HTML version, I want the WHMCS version 😀

Hi Buddy,

Mainly, our item is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing. Please check out the item live demo as a reference.

Please Note: We are on a vacation from 02 June and won’t be able to respond to support questions until 10 June 2019.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Buddy
    Participant

Hi thank you for your response

no problem I understand but there are huge variations between the two and I honestly would like it to be on WHMCS, so maybe you can help me out with a couple of things that I’m struggling with ?

I’ll try and not bug you guys too much, I just basically want small things like if you can just paste the code and tell me where to edit that would be great

My first one is how do I extend the background color please check image attached

extending background color

Hi Buddy,

We are really sorry to say that customization does not cover the item support. In this issue, you need to hire someone else or contact our sales team for the WHMCS customization service.

However, it looks like the section have in the container. That’s why the section background color got the width of the container. Moreover, the code already has in the HTML template that you are looking for.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Buddy
    Participant

Hey yeah I know its in there, I want to know what you guys differently from WHMCS to the html or where the HTML code that controls this is located in your html template

not asking you to code for me I’m asking where the code is located within the code already purchased

Hi Buddy,

We didn’t do anything in the WHMCS template.

Please Note: the WHMCS template was built by WHMCS team. We are not the developer of the WHMCS template. We just customized the WHMCS default six template’s header, footer, and color based on our HTML template, nothing else.

So, there is no HTML code available that controls the WHMCS template. Because the HTML codes are written for the HTML template, not for the WHMCS template. In this issue, you need to customize the codes based on your needs if you want to use the HTML template’s codes in the WHMCS template.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour