WHMCS Domain Page Problem

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home EcoHosting WordPress Theme WHMCS Domain Page Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ali Raza Khalid
    Participant

Hello,

After updating the WHMCS Latest Version which is 7.2.1 I am getting problem with domain register page which is totally messed up. Kindly have a look into picture and let me know how to resolve this issue.https://prnt.sc/f9em3m

Also Side categories showing little messed up.

Hi Ali,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

However, we are unable to help you in this issue. This is because, our WHMCS template compatible with WHMCS version 7.1, but you are using WHMCS version 7.2.

In this issue, you need to hire someone else WHMCS expert to customize the WHMCS template to make compatible with WHMCS version 7.2. Otherwise, you need to use WHMCS version 7.1.

Hope you understand.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ali Raza Khalid
    Participant

I thing so the support i am getting is not worthable to be honest You guys better tell us that your template is not supported whmcs 7.2. What shall i do now how do i have to down grade the whole whmcs which is not right able thing for me. Can you guys update the WHMCS template for version 7.2.

First of all, we does not described anywhere in our item details page that our WHMCS template is compatible with WHMCS version 7.2.

By the way, we will update our WHMCS template ASAP to make compatible with WHMCS version 7.2.

Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour