WHMCS Template Edit

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Bluishost WHMCS Template Edit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bdtechit
    Participant

Hello there,
    I want to edit/change the whmcs template header & footer information. How can i edit/update default whmcs template header & footer section?

this is my whmcs site link

Best Regards
    Touhid

Hi Touhid,

You will get all of the header content in the header.tpl file and footer content in the footer.tpl file to edit/change.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

bdtechit
    Participant

Thank You so Much

Please don’t forget to give us 5-Star ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our item and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

bdtechit
    Participant

One more Questions.
    Question is : How can I add Domain WHOIS Tools into the website?

Hi Touhid,

We are sorry to say that we are only available answering technical questions about the item included features. In this issue, you could ask the tools provider/author about how to integrate their tools into a theme?

Please learn more about the Envato Market (themeforest) support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

bdtechit
    Participant

Hello there,
    Have a look this screenshot. This is the contact form at the footer section.
    What is the value of Action attributes?

screenshot-01
    screenshot-02

Hi Touhidur,

This form is a static form. The form Action attributes should be based on how you will make dynamic the form.

Example: If you use PHPMailer to make dynamic the form then it should be sendmail.php

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour