Working hours not working as expected

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Working hours not working as expected

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James Odiyi
    Participant

Hi,
    Delivery/Pickup time not working as expected. When users get to checkout page what displays to the user is This is closing time, so you can’t order i am using a multibranch plugin addon and this shouldn’t be the message a user should get when they get to the page it should be an info that informs them to select a branch, also when a branch is selected the working hours doesn’t load until when the page has been reloaded. Please help fix this issue as soon as possible as this project is overdue.

Thanks in anticipation.

Dear James,

It’s a time zone, and date and time of the branches settings issue. Please set your time zone, and date and time of the branches properly by following the below doc to fix this issue.

How to set the time zone?

From where to set branch to deliver/pickup date and time?

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

James Odiyi
    Participant

I hope you understand the issue i am facing. The time zone, date & time has been set for each branch already. Please go through the site then try to checkout to get a better understanding of this.
    Here is the wp details if you need to access the dashboard.

\\
    \\
    \\

Dear James,

We have reviewed your website and found out 2 issues.

1. You are using an outdated version of the FoodBook plugin. Please download and use the updated plugin to get rid of the issue.

2. You have used two different timezones. Your WordPress time zone is different than FoodBook. Please use the same timezone by following this doc https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-set-the-time-zone/

Moreover, we have removed your website login credentials from your reply. Because it’s a public forum for our customers that can raise security issues for your website.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour