Licence issues

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Licence issues

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Mario León
    Participant

Hi,
    I can’t add the license in our website.
    We have made an update in the ssl and the foodbook license has been deleted. And now when adding it it is not saved. It does not generate any error. The domain is the same.

Can you help me?

Thanks alot!

Mario León
    Participant

Pleas can you help me?
    my client has the service stopped right now..
    Sorry and thanks!

Mario León
    Participant

please, we need an urgent response. Our client has stopped the service for days!

Hello Mario,

We are sorry for the late reply.

We have reset your license. Now you will be able to reuse it.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mario León
    Participant

Thanks for your help but i can’t add the license.

Neither the foodbook license, nor the multibranch license.

;(

Mario León
    Participant

Please i need help… we can,t solved and we habe alot of problems

Hello Mario,

Please provide a screenshot of the error to review to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Mario León
    Participant

The error is as follows:

cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 10000 milliseconds

However, I have contacted the server with the answer that he offered to another client, this one: “It’s a server response issue. It causes when a server’s” remote post “is blocked by your server firewall. That’s why your server can’t connect to our licensing server. Please contact your server provider to fix the “remote post” block issue to activate the license. ”

And he tells me that everything is working properly on the server and the firewalls disabled.

He asks me if the license is associated with a single id.

The domain of the web is http://www.pizzeriafrancesco.com

Please can you help me?

Mario León
    Participant

Could we talk through some other more agile way? we really have a problem and it is very cumbersome and slow to manage it this way.
    Please, we need to fix this, we have been around for many weeks.

Thanks a lot

Hello Mario,

We are sorry to say that there is no other way at the moment to provide support.

Moreover, we have double-checked the issue on our end but we didn’t find any issue with our plugin.

We are requesting you some more time to investigate and figure out the issue.

Please wait with patience for our further response.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

kele
    Participant

I have issues with licence i have used the licence on my stage domain 89concepts.com.ng/newspur but now i want to move the site to its main domain spurnigeria.com but the licence didnot work what do i need to do?

Also i bought the multiple branches plugin i installed it but i cant find the branches. Where will i find the branches and settings

please treat as urgent thank you

Hello kele,

There is an option to activate the plugin on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it is installed now.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

kele
    Participant

HI i need you to respond to this below :

I have issues with licence i have used the licence on my stage domain 89concepts.com.ng/newspur but now i want to move the site to its main domain spurnigeria.com but the licence didnot work what do i need to do?

Also i bought the multiple branches plugin i installed it but i cant find the branches. Where will i find the branches and settings

please treat as urgent thank you

Nitesh Devkota
    Participant

Hello,

Please reset my license …I forgot to deactivate it from gazinthug.com (I already delete this test domain)

Your key has been installed on another domain(aumapparelnepal.com)

Thank you

Hello kele,

For your kind information, a purchase code/license is for only using one active domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory. To activate the theme on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it installed now or you could buy another license to use the theme separately in a separate domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory.

There is an option to activate the plugin on a new domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory, you need to deactivate the purchase code/license from the existing domain/sub-domain/directory/sub-directory where it is installed now.

Moreover, activate the multibranch addon license to get the multibranch option.

Also, check out this https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/how-to-work-multi-branch-system/

If you need more assistance then please create your own topic instead of posting a reply to someone else created posts. Because the post creator can feel bothered by getting unexpected notifications of every reply of his/her created post.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour