Nav-bar /CSS Issues and Queries.

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home HostWHMCS WordPress Theme Nav-bar /CSS Issues and Queries.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

We will recheck the issues. If there find out an issue, then we will fix the issue ASAP and provide an update the Theme on Themeforest. Please wait with patience for the next update of the Theme. You will get notified via email when the Theme update will available on Themeforest.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lewis
    Participant

Perfect, thank you. There must be an issue somewhere lol.

Any update regarding the other issues, please? Those stated in my most recent message.

Kind regards,

Lewis.

We will recheck the issues. If there find out an issue, then we will fix the issue ASAP and provide an update the Theme on Themeforest. Please wait with patience for the next update of the Theme. You will get notified via email when the Theme update will available on Themeforest.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lewis
    Participant

Hi,

I see you have released the update so thank you for that.

It’s nice to see you have fixed a mobile responsiveness issue, along with the Social Links and had a look at the massive logo.

I have re-enabled the Logo, and have tried a combination of all of the settings available after the 1.9 update, this is the best I got. Size seems about right but position wise, it’s still quite a long way off to the side when it should, in fact, be about here as it was in 1.6.

http://prntscr.com/gxmmbo

Kind regards,

Lewis.

Actually, this is our theme’s default style. That’s why, the tag image shows like that and it’s not an issue. You could check out our live demo as reference.

However, in this issue, you could use the CSS below to fix the issue only for you.

.banner--bg-animate {
         right: 0;
         max-width: 1170px;
         margin: 0 auto;
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lewis
    Participant

Cool thank you, how can I move it here? Just up really?

Just use the CSS code to the style.css file from the WordPress dashboard appearance > editor

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lewis
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for this. It has resolved the issue just fine. Just another quick and final I believe query when using the FAQ they never create in the order I want. How can I either create them in a specific order or order them once created?

I am using the latest version of the theme.

Kind regards,

Lewis.

We are really sorry to say that, it’s a default ordering system by WordPress and there is nothing to do.

Thanks for your understudying.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

We have found a plugin on wordpress.org. You could try this plugin for ordering.

Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Lewis
    Participant

I’m happy to say this has resolved the issue.

Thank you for the Support.

Please don’t forget to give us ‘rating and review’ (on https://themeforest.net/downloads ), if you like our Theme and our support too. It will give us inspiration and make us more ‘happy’ to support.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour