Price and quantity is not correct

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Price and quantity is not correct

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi Maxime,

It’s all about your theme issue. If you can remove this CSS https://prnt.sc/un31b3 from your theme then the issue will resolved.

Otherwise you could use this custom CSS below to fix the issue.

@media only screen and (min-width: 767px) {
      .fb_cart_table {
          overflow-x: scroll;
          display: block;
          white-space: nowrap;
      }
    }

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Maxime Mensaert
    Participant

Best,

I can’t get the css updated. I put your code in the css with the customizer but this doesn’t work either.

I also have another question, I open the branch manager. When I receive a new order, I have to refresh the page every time to see it arrive. When I put it in cooking processing I have to click on refresh again before I see it change column.

This is not practical to work. How can this be solved.

Hi Maxime,

If the CSS does not work for you then you could remove this CSS https://prnt.sc/un31b3 from your theme then the issue will be resolved.

Moreover, we have removed the auto-refresh system for the branch and kitchen manager for the reason of if you are checking an order details and trying to forward it to the kitchen manager and the page automatically refreshes then it will close everything and you have to recheck/reopen the order again.

Furthermore, we have added a notification system for new orders instead of auto-refresh. Please check out the notification system for new orders by placing new orders.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Maxime Mensaert
    Participant

Can you pleas help with how I can remove that CSS? I can’t.

Maxime

Maxime Mensaert
    Participant

-And another thing, if a customer chooses to pick up, at 6:00 PM. Then it should be the intention that another customer can no longer choose that hour. I have tested this and every customer can indicate 6:00 pm

-I also wonder whether it is possible, for example, to place an order for within 2 days.

Dear Maxime,

For deleting the CSS you should contact the theme developer.

You could try the custom CSS below to fix the issue.

@media only screen and (min-width: 767px) {
      .fb_cart_table {
          white-space: nowrap !important;
      }
    }

– FoodBook is an online food ordering system. So, it’s normal that at 6:00 PM more than one customer can pick up their foods. If you need something else then you could hire us for the customization service.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Maxime Mensaert
    Participant

Okey. I fixed the CSS.

°About the other question…
    If a customer indicates 19:00, another customer may no longer be able to indicate this time. This is to prevent too many customers from arriving at the same time.
    How much is the price for make this?

°Now, if a customer make an order, I do not receive a mail. But it is on in woocommerce. Does your plugin disable this? How can I ensure that emails are still being sent

Greets,
    Maxime

Dear Maxime,

Please contact here https://www.themelooks.com/contact/ to get a quote.

Moreover, getting an email for new orders is all about WooCommerce settings and your server SMTP settings. Please check out WooCommerce settings and configure it properly in the proper way.

Please check out these resources as a reference.
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-emails-not-sending-5/

Email FAQ

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour