Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version

• Home
  • Topics
  • Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Singara WordPress Theme Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    menad
    Participant

I need support for my theme Singara

this is my problem :
    on the pc version everything works fine
    and we can see the menu

but on the beta version, from a phone or a tablet, we can’t scroll down the menu

why?
    can you help please
    I am loosing a lot of traffic that way

there is my website if you want to verify : aliboxtv.com

Hi menad,

As we can see you have customized the theme based on your needs. So, it’s can be an issue for something wrong of your customization Or it’s a conflict with a 3rd party plugin that you are using except our required & recommended plugins.

In this issue, please disable 3rd party plugins, because most issues are caused by a plugin conflict.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello
    thanks for the answer
    I just spent a hour working on it

I confirm it, I deactivated all the plugins that did not come with
    and activated back all the once coming with the singara theme

and still the same problem
    I can’t drop down my menu on the mobile version
    So its not a plugins conflict
    can you please advice?

menad
    Participant

As well, I have not customised anything differently from what the theme proposed, or the tutorials showed , as you can see it

thanks for the help you will provide me
    If you need me to give you a temporary access to my wordpress account, let me know

thanks

Hi menad,

As we can see you are using an old version (v1.2) of the theme. However, the theme’s running latest version is v1.9

In this issue, please download and use the updated version of the theme. After then check out the issue and confirm us.

You need to remove and reinstall the singara Theme, singara-core & Visual Composer Plugin to get the update.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello
    I just did it
    and it still does not work
    nothing appears on the beta menu, when i open it from my phone

why?
    please help again this time

menad
    Participant

I really did everything good
    and nothing wrong
    installed the new version
    activated the good plugins
    have not changed anything
    etc
    can you check please why?
    I think its the theme its self that has a problem
    try the theme with another website
    and set the beta version
    and you will see that it does not work

Hi Menad,

First of all, our theme has no issue like this. You could check out one of our customers website https://www.yosasoftware.com/ as a reference. Also, you could check out our theme live demo.

In this issue, you could follow the steps below.

1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 5.6.25 or newer. ***recommended***
    2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database
    3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    6. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)
    7. Please follow the steps from the provided documentation to setup the menu properly in the proper way.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello again
    It is been now a few weeks that I am trying
    and still the same issue !

I did it 3 times on my own, I followed your instructions and still the same bug.
    I contacted pressable and they garanted me that its not the servers
    and my wordpress version is the latest one !

I even hired someone more competent than me, and still the same mistake, error message happening

I will need one of you guys to take a look at it. I will give you a user permission with my wordpress account

You should help me in that case as the support concerns an ” Assistance with reported bugs and issues ”

When can you do it?
    It will take you a few minutes.

Hi menad,

First of all, please extend your support to get assistance, because your FREE support was expired on 2019-01-25.

After then, provide your wp-admin access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello
    first of all, I confirm you that I did renew my support for 6 months, 2 days ago. If you can’t see it, let me know and I can screenshot you my paypal confirmation

I just fulfilled the contact form with my login for my website

Thanks for confirming me that everything is alright for you

Hi menad,

We didn’t get any login details for your website.

Please provide your wp-admin access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form to click here https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference http://prntscr.com/gkmr2r ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Please Note: please carefully follow the above steps to send us a message.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

It my fault !
    I did email the freelance team instead of you guys !

so you should have received it now

I have this message
    ”Your message has been sent. ” at the top of the page
    that confirms it

As well, could you please record it ? I mean record everything you do to resolve the issue , or explain to me the problem

because I do have the same problem with another website
    so I wont ask you to do it on the other one

Thanks !

We have reviewed your website. We got afraid to see your installed plugins list. We have tried but unable to assist in this situation. Because most issues are caused by a plugin conflict and your issue is the same. Some plugin reserve data on installation and that data were not removed after deactivating the plugin.

Please install a new WordPress, then install the theme and install the theme required and recommended plugins only. After then install your needed plugin one by one to review which plugin caused this conflict.

Moreover, please follow every step carefully from Theme Installation to Setting up Menu from the provided documentation.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello again
    I confirm you that its not a plugin thing

this is what I did :
    -I installed a new wordpress
    There was no plugin at the beggining
    IT was just empty , besides my pages that I imported

I did install singara, installed and activated all plugins suggested and required
    and still the same problem :

menu does not drop on the beta version, and its white, we can’T see the menu

use it with a beta version and you will understand what I mean
    from your phone or tablet
    and then compare it to the desktop version

this time, there is no pluggin conflict

I expect you guys to help me resolve that issue

I just emailed you the instructions on how to acess the website clone I created
    and the login of it

thanks for resolving that case with me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour