Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version

• Home
  • Topics
  • Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version
  • Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Singara WordPress Theme Singara Theme- Menu not dropping down – Beta version

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi menad,

Please confirm us, could we reset data from you clone one like a new WordPress setup? If yes, then we will able to check the issue to install the theme from the beginning.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello
    yes you can
    you have all rights on the clone
    and do whatever it takes
    thanks

We are unable to delete some plugins. Please delete all plugins http://prntscr.com/mlubw4 including these files http://prntscr.com/mlub0c

After then, update the WordPress version. Also, let us know your server PHP version.

After your confirmation, we will do our job.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

menad
    Participant

Hello again

7.0.33 is the server PHP version.
    As well I just upgraded the wordpress version to WP Version: 5.x

I tried to delete these plugins, but I have been told by an agent from Pressable, the hosting platform, that its impossible
    His answer : you cannot remove those. Those are plugins required for our system. You can trust that they are secure and make your site run faster

And then I replied : but the problem is that the theme developer asked me to do it because there is a bug on my website, with the beta version. so there is no way to take it off?

and then he added to help you : No, I’m afraid not. Those are constants that are global for all accounts. They shouldn’t be causing the source of the problem though. If your developer would like to look over the code for that himself he can do so here: https://github.com/Automattic/wp-memcached/blob/master/object-cache.php

I had to change the password. I will send you the news password , login to the website on a contact form, just like last time

Hi menad,

We have followed the steps below and everything is working perfectly on your website. There has no issue with our theme. The issue was your customization issue or plugin confliction issue.

1. Clean your full database using wp reset plugin
    2. Then installed the theme (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    3. Then installed all of the required plugins (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    4. Then activated all of the installed plugins (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
    5. Then imported all of the demo data (waited until all of the demo data are imported completely)

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour