7.0.33 is the server PHP version.
As well I just upgraded the wordpress version to WP Version: 5.x
I tried to delete these plugins, but I have been told by an agent from Pressable, the hosting platform, that its impossible
His answer : you cannot remove those. Those are plugins required for our system. You can trust that they are secure and make your site run faster
And then I replied : but the problem is that the theme developer asked me to do it because there is a bug on my website, with the beta version. so there is no way to take it off?
We have followed the steps below and everything is working perfectly on your website. There has no issue with our theme. The issue was your customization issue or plugin confliction issue.
1. Clean your full database using wp reset plugin
2. Then installed the theme (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
3. Then installed all of the required plugins (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then activated all of the installed plugins (to follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then imported all of the demo data (waited until all of the demo data are imported completely)