I’m also having an issue with getting this working.
I thought it was due to my lack of knowledge about wordpress, even though I followed the instructions to the word. But assuming I had done something wrong, I removed it completely and PAID for the theme to be installed from Envato (theme-ruby) and after shelling out the money to get them to install the theme, they said they could not get this working either and said it must be a bug and to contact the author.
This is what they said
“Regarding the menu issue, we checked the theme demos, it is also not working.
We guess this is the theme bug. We temporarily added a custom CSS to fix for you.
We recommended you should contact the theme author about this so they will fix it for you.”
Although the CSS still wont allow me to get the voip rates page to show.
So you want a screen shot of the website even though you can see from the site, OK, let jump through the hoops for you.
The issue is not shown on the demo as the voip rates link and subsequent page is there, in mine it is not.
On my site the link is not there, and in the wp admin it is not there to add either.
If it helps diagnose this issue, I have been having a play myself and tried to re-import demo data. Now under menus I see voip rate calculator, but next to it, it says (Invalid) If I click on the Original link it opens a page with “Trashed” appended to it (https://voip-phonesystems.com/voip-rates__trashed/)
Maybe you forgot to Setup the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin’s settings. Please follow the steps below to fix the issue.
1. Please make sure you have the latest version of WordPress and update your hosting server PHP version to minimum 7.1 or newer. ***recommended***
2. Clean your full database “OR” reinstall a new WordPress with a new database or use wp reset plugin
3. Then install the theme (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
4. Then install all of the required plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
5. Then active all of the installed plugins (follow the steps from the provided documentation)
6. Setup the “VOIP Pricing Rates Calculator” plugin’s settings (check out the screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/g8faky )
7. Then import all of the demo data (wait until all of the demo data are imported completely)
Followed your instructions to the letter, removed WP completely and started again, same problem exists, I even got the php up to 7.3 and tried again removing WP and re-installing it, again same problem and same error message, its like the menu item/page is not included in the demo data.