WHMCS

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Roberto Correnti
    Participant

We just bought the SSDcloud template that we want to use with latest WHMCS.
    We tried the different (10) SSDCloud templates and they work find apart from some bugs in announcement links etc but we don’t understand how we could use the html-template that we would prefer to work with..
    The 10 SSDCloud templates work find but how can we use the html-template with our WHMCS 7.2 ?

Hi Roberto,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mainly, our template is an HTML template and we have just provided WHMCS template for FREE of cost with our HTML template by customizing WHMCS default six template’s header, footer and color based on our HTML template.

In this case, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately. HTML template to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template for billing like as our demo.

Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS.

===============================================================
    Well Sorted Documentation included in “documentation” (folder).
    ===============================================================

================================================================================
    WHMCS Template included in “WHMCS” (folder) with installation instruction “readme.txt”
    ================================================================================

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Roberto Correnti
    Participant

Hi and thanks for this explanation. I’ve managed to install the WHMCS template (we choose the Nr1 SSDCloud) ny following the instructions but how about the html part ? I can’t see where to find documentation…

Roberto Correnti
    Participant

If we want to use your template like the demo, should we than copy all the html-template to the WHMCS root folder so the site will respond to index.html and than choose inside WHMCS settings the SSDCloud1 theme that we copied under the template folder ? Is this the right procedure ?

We already told you that, you need to use both HTML and WHMCS templates separately.

In this issue, you need to install the HTML template in your domain/hosting root (example: http://www.yourdomain.com) to show/represent your products/services and WHMCS template in sub directory (example: http://www.yourdomain.com/clientarea) for clientarea & billing. Moreover, you need to link up all of your products/services (buy now link) to your WHMCS like our demo.

By the way, please follow the installation steps from the documentation -> INSTALLATION to install the HTML template, that we have provided with the main_files.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Roberto Correnti
    Participant

OK we are working on this now. How come that when we add our logo on the html pages the megamenu for Pages that we will use for our solutions can’t be clicked. We are obliged to put our logo with only 29 pixel height to make the Pages Megamenu clickable. Is there a way to have a bigger logo and still use the megamenu ?

In this issue, you need to hire someone else to customize the template based on your needs & requirements.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Roberto Correnti
    Participant

Hi Ok, but can you help us with the WHMCS template than by understanding how we can change onece ofr all the Horizontal menu once without needing to change it for each page…

Home Hosting Domain Pages Shop Blog Contact

This menu above, we need to adapt of course to our site and with french languages etc so we have now managed to prepare the html templates for all corporate content and for billing and orders it uses the WHMCS template where we need to always have the same horizontal menu..How can we change that once for all for all pages that uses this menu ?

First of all, this is an HTML template and HTML template means a static template not dynamic. So, there is no option to change once for all the Horizontal menu. In this issue, you must need to change the menu on each page.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

jefferson
    Participant

hi i have same problem with istalation

how do i configure whmcs-tamplate in cpanel
    Good night I bought some time ago a product of yours the ssdcloud but until the moment I can not configure I am to find inumeors errors and I need your help, I am configuring it using cpanel I put it inside the public folder but I can not open the settings says that url is not currently directed, all the pages that are inside the same folder open only whmcs it does not open the instructions you sent are not very clear to me since I am a novice in these configurations I have seen several videos youtube lessons all the same step and it works but here with your folder a mistake. I tried another folder downloading the internet worked but I do not have a license because the product I bought in your store already gives me the right to a license and already has the html template
    Please, I need more help.

Hi jefferson,

Please check out the reply here https://www.themelooks.com/support/forums/topic/how/#post-4670

If you are unable to install the templates with your own then you need to hire someone else to install the template for you.

Please Note: Installation & Customization services does not include item support.

Please learn more item support includes & not includes, here https://themeforest.net/item/ssdcloud-multipurpose-hosting-with-whmcs-and-technology-business-template/19516009/support

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour