Cant import demo data

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT Cant import demo data

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author

hello,

I have uploaded both, the CVIT theme and also the child theme. When I go into import child data, I get an error that says “internal server error”. I am on WP 5.8 and have all the required plugins installed.

my entire WP installation became corrupt so I had to reinstall. Now I cant re-use the license because it sees it linked to the old domain which no longer exists. What do I do?

Dear Marina,

We have reset your license. Now you will be able to reuse it.

Moreover, please follow the steps from the provided documentation to install the theme and import the demo data.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

I was able to activate the license, thank you.I am still unable to import the demo data…it is now telling me file not found. I tried a different theme and the import does work…..there is something wrong with the theme it looks like.

Dear Marina,

Please provide a screenshot of the issue to review to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

where do i attach a screenshot? I cant attach to this post.

error

Dear Marina,

It can be a server requirements issue, mainly it’s a Memory Limit and Maximum Upload File Size issue. Please check out this article https://www.themelooks.org/documentation/exopress/2019/02/05/system-status/ and update your server status to import the demo data successfully.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

How do I even check this? Where do I go? The article doesn’t really help…

Why is it so hard to install this theme…I have others that are just as graphic intense if not more with zero issues…

Dear Marina,

If you can’t do it yourself then you need to contact your hosting provider to fix the server requirements.

Moreover, every theme has some specific server requirements to work. Maybe your other themes do not provide demo images or something else, or if you are using a new server then your server can’t fulfill the server requirements of our theme.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Other themes do have demo data with tons of images and it imported just fine. I wish I knew this theme was different and harder to install, I wouldn’t have purchased it. How do I get a refund for this?

I just spoke to my host. They increased both, the memory limit and max upload size. I am still facing the same error. The data just will NOT import.

Please provide your wp-admin (URL, Username & Password) access using our Envato Market (themeforest) profile contact form https://themeforest.net/user/themelooks#contact (screenshot as reference https://prnt.sc/10o0iwt ) including this support topic link as a reference to review the issue to fix.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour