Cant import demo data

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home CVIT Cant import demo data

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

I am not comfortable with providing this information as my CPanel controls multiple sites. I can share something else which I hope will give you the info you need….I have sent it to you.

Hello Marina,

We can understand your situation. However, we didn’t find any info about the WordPress memory limit in your provided phpinfo.php file. Also, your provided wp-admin access is not working to check the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

I didn’t change the admin password. I just tried it and it works just fine…

Hello Marina,

Please check out the screenshot as a reference https://prnt.sc/1qhk2zq

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Ugh…this seems to happen each time my host adjusts settings to try and fix this theme. At this point I’m just tired of trying to get this to work. I have raised a refund request but you haven’t responded. I’ll just have to now raise it to Envato for a decision.

also its the redux-framework that keeps crashing my site….my host disabled it and it works fine.

Hello Marina,

We are working on the update of the theme. Please wait with patience for the next update of the theme. We are working to release the update within the first week of the next month. You will get notified via email when the update will available to download.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
happy hour