Faulty Mobile Display

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia WordPress Theme Faulty Mobile Display

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tayo Banjo
    Participant

The mobile display is faulty, on the first landing, please. See: https://prnt.sc/jj27sb & https://prnt.sc/jj29cg

Hi Tayo,

We have reviewed the issue and we are sorry to say that maybe you did something wrong when you have customized the theme. This is because our theme has no issue like this. Please check out our theme demo as a reference http://themelooks.net/demo/hoskia/

In this issue, you could watch the video tutorials https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbmIKrgYlRbofaaLEvJJMEQE0aqJjdVFQ to customize this theme in a proper way.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tayo Banjo
    Participant

Hi,

But what customization have I done?

Change logo, text, and image. That’s all I have done.

I have not touched the layout, I have not touched the structure. I have not touched the codes. I have not touched the CSS.

Does that still not boils down to faulty if changing only logo, text, and image could cause that problem?

Regards,
    Banjo

It’s not possible to rise a problem by changing only logo, text, and image.

However, we are unable to find out the issue why it’s looks faulty on your website. This is because our theme has no issue like this. You could check out our theme live demo as a reference http://themelooks.net/demo/hoskia/

In this case, you need to find out the issue by changing those things that you have changed before. After finding out the issue please inform us about the issue to find out a possible solution.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tayo Banjo
    Participant

I am not new to buying themes and getting support, please. I am surprised your manner of approach to support. You are not been responsible. Making me regret so early in the day buying this theme. This is the page: https://goo.gl/6sSUoE in question. What customisation can you find there? Apart from changing only logo, text, and image? Tell me, please. Apart from the few changes of logo, images, and texts the page is still 99.99% with your dummy items. You said it yourself changing only logo, text, and the image should not cause the problem. Well, there you have it. That is the only change I have made. You are supposed to check and make suggestions not accusing of making nonexistence changes.

rgds

Banjo

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Tayo Banjo.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Tayo Banjo.

Hi Banjo,

Sorry for the inconvenience and misunderstanding.

We are reviewing the issue deeply and carefully to find out the issue why it looks faulty on our website and find out a possible solution to get rid of the issue.

Please wait with patience for our further response to get a possible solution.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tayo Banjo
    Participant

I think this is a better, humane and customer-centric response.

Tayo Banjo
    Participant

Please take note. Just to add.

Before getting your last response above, I have attempted to reverse some of the changes I made. I meant the images and position on the slider.

I disabled the cart in the header previously. Restore it back in Hoskia options.

Unfortunately after saving nothing changes.

I have emptied cache.

I have clear browsers data. Installed new browsers to view the site. I have used kproxy.

Nothing change. Cant see the new changes saved.

Rgds,

Banjo

Hi Banjo,

We have found out the issue. The issue is rising when off/disabled the cart icon.

Now, we have fixed the issue and updated the theme on themeforest. Please download and use the updated theme to get rid of the issue.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tayo Banjo
    Participant

Okay. Thanks. I have applied the new update as you instructed and the issue is gone. Thanks.

Rgds.

Banjo

Tomek
    Participant

Hello. After an update from version 1.6 to 1.7 I noticed the same bug. I did nothing, I only updated the theme. I have the same issues as Mr. Tajo Banjo.
    How to fix this issue?
    Please don’t try to blame me, because I only updated your theme, nothing more.
    Here are mobile screens from my website with the bug:

View post on imgur.com

Tomek
    Participant

You claimed that it is clearly a theme’s bug and that you already fixed it in previous versions of the plugin. There is an issue with a slider layout on mobile devices. In version 1.6 of the theme everything worked fine both with displayed and hidden cart icon for WooCommerce in the header. In version 1.7 the slider’s layout on mobile is ruined with both shown and hidden WooCommerce cart icon. How to fix this issue?
    I really need a quick fix of the problem as soon as possible.
    Please don’t try to blame me, because I only updated your theme, nothing more. I see that you only tend to blame your customers and that you always don’t see any problems with your products.
    Regards

Hi Tomek,

In this issue, you need to remove and reinstall the hoskia-core Plugin too after the theme update to get everything working.

Please check out the changelog. Changelog included in the documentation/changelog (folder).

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Tomek
    Participant

Hello again. I have already done that. At the very beginning I have updated both your theme and plugin, according to your instructions. It does not solve the issue.
    How to fix this mobile layout problem?

Tomek
    Participant

And also on Firefox browser on desktop device the problem persists and the slider is a mess and looks horrible.
    Please fix it as soon as possible.

View post on imgur.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘Faulty Mobile Display’ is closed to new replies.