Faulty Mobile Display

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home Hoskia WordPress Theme Faulty Mobile Display

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Tomek
    Participant

Okay, then. When will you manage to fix the issue with pricing tables width bug and Visual Composer not working via frontend? Every other well-coded theme has the ability to edit pages via frontend, but your theme simply doesn’t do that.

Tomek
    Participant

I have read other users’ post that has the asme pricing table issues as me. THey are dated back to the beginning of november. Why fixing bugs and updating your theme takes so long? Almost the middle of December and you stil didn’t manage to solve this problems with a new update. Why?

Tomek
    Participant

For now, I have managed to solve these issues myself, but when are you going to release an update?
    I have never before gave a 1 star rating to anyone. I give people that offer quality products only 5 stars. I would also one day be able to give you 5 stars, but unfortunately your theme has still a lot of bugs.

We already fixed the pricing table issue in our theme update Version 1.9 that updated on 08 November 2018. Please check out the changelog as a reference http://prntscr.com/ls88yp

As we mentioned in our reply http://prntscr.com/ls8cqg You will get notified via email when the theme update will available for download. If you are not getting the email from Envato Market about the theme update then please contact Envato Market support and ask them why you are not getting the email about the theme update?

Moreover, please provide us some screenshot of the issues of our theme that Visual Composer not working via frontend.

Also, name some theme that you found those have not any issues with Visual Composer frontend editor and working fine. We are also want to review those to improve our item.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • The topic ‘Faulty Mobile Display’ is closed to new replies.