Setting/redirecting pages

• Support OnlineSat-Thu / 9:30am - 5:30pm (GMT +6)
  • Your Time Our Time

Support Home Support Home FoodBook Setting/redirecting pages

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Nick van der Mee
    Participant

1. we can not set the same page for woocommerce shop and foodbook shop which is a big problem since it always shows the general woocommerce shop page/settings then. we need foodbooks settings offcourse. If we use different pages for this a customer gets returnted to the default woocommerce page when they empty there cart and click “return to shop”.So they get lost…

2. all other pages (admin, kitchen, delivery) can not be reached? all of them get redirected to the homepage, what is happening here?
    Everything else looks great so looking forward to using this! Have a nice day.

Regards, Nick

Dear Nick,

1. In this case, you can customize your “return to shop” button URL to fix the issue. For your kind information, as we mentioned in our item description it works using FoodBook shortcodes. Hence, you can use the shortcode on any page to show FoodBook products. Also, we have a floating cart feature. So, you can also remove the mini cart system from your website.

2. Please reset your WordPress permalinks. Also, check out these settings https://themelooks.net/documentation/plugin/foodbook/admin-login-and-page/

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

1. how do i customize the return to shop button? it is an automated button made by woocommerce when the cart is empty..
    2. after setting the order page to the page i want and reset the permalinks it still goes to the general woocommerce shop page..

3. almost everyhting is in english even though wordpress is set to dutch as well as woocommerce.
    I can change the button but nothing else?

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Also adding the shortcode does not help, it the shows both the standard woocommerce shop and inside the foodbook.
    I get that i can work around this by not making it the standard woocommerce shop page but the issue from the return to shop button then still remains.

Dear Nick,

Where you are getting the “return to shop” button? Could you please provide your website URL to review?

Also, please check out the plugin live demo where has nothing like this. No one can find the cart page to get the “return to shop” button to redirect the customer to the default WooCommerce shop page. Our cart system is in a modal.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Hi there,

Now that i have set a different page for woocommerce shop page it seems to be fine.
    Thank you for explaining.

Leaves us with number 3: where can i translate all english words to Dutch?

Dear Nick,

Please use any translation plugin Ex. WPML or Loco Translate or another to translate.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Ok, a translation plugin for a site that is not multi-lingual makes no sense to me.
    But lets try and make this a positive: if at any point you’re thinking about making your plugin interesting for a bigger audience by proving translations from the start (for example as WHMCS has) let us know!
    We are more then happy to provide the translations for you as we did for WHMCS a while ago!

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Ok sadly one more thing:
    No matter what data (name, number, address etc.) i add i can not place an order!
    The order total + place order button stay ligth grey (like a layer on top of it) and cant be clicked.

I have screenshots if needed.

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

I have added some pictures to several products and changed the page settings (branch manager page, kitchen manager, delivery and admin)…
    that is litarally all i did and now checking out is not an option at all anymore!

You get the grey screen that reads “a critical error has occured on your wordpress website”

So please help us out because this should not happen.

I can send login credentials if needed.

Dear Nick,

We are sorry to say that it’s not our plugin issue. Hence, it does not cover item support. Please search on the internet to learn more about how to resolve the critical error issue.

Moreover, please provide your website URL to review the place order button issue to assist.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Hi,

Sorry to say but i never had this issue before and it only happens when your plugin is active and only takes place when i follow the steps through your ordering system.
    Hence if this is the way themelooks does business this is the first and last time we ever bought something.

And lets not forget that our question about willing to help translate is not even answered..
    or the fact that the plugin is called “translation ready” and then needs another plugin to translate it?

It is like saying my house is swimming pool ready but i still do have to fabricate the swimming pool, the cleaning system and fill it myself..

So please start being helpful.

And for the second part: the order button issue cant be seen now since that is the page it now gives the critical error.

Dear Nick,

We are providing support based on Envato Market Item Support Policy. Please learn more about the Envato Market (codecanyon) item support policy (item support includes & not includes), here https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy

Moreover, “translation ready” means all of our plugin strings are translate ready that can be translated using any translation plugin and it’s the normal way how a translation ready WordPress theme or plugin works. You could learn more from the internet about this.

For example, you are selling a frozen food that is fry-ready. It doesn’t mean the customer will get it with fry. It means, the customer needs to fry it himself.

Best Regards,
    ThemeLooks Support Team

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Still we have bought over 60-70 licenses from others through Envato and they are all willing to help instead of not answering anything that may cost time and just keep on telling customers thats its not up to them even though their software is (at least partially) causing the issue(s)..

And about the translations: we installed Polylang which gives strings for other plugins but we do not see any for Foodbook.

So to be clear: you are NOT willing to help us solve the error that happened AFTER the foodbook pages we’re set to different pages?

Nick van der Mee
    Participant

Ok so we have restored it to yesterday using a back-up of both site files as well as MySQL.
    Everything works (with exception of the mentioned “place order” button on checkout).
    BUT as soon as we change to delivery/kitchen/admin page in foodbook page settings the critical error on the checkout page occurs again.. so how can this not be within the plugin?

We have restored it again so you can at least have a look at the place order button, see > https://cafetariaderooy.nl/afrekenen/ after adding products here: https://cafetariaderooy.nl/bestellen/

Please be kind and help us out!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • The topic ‘Setting/redirecting pages’ is closed to new replies.